September Council Meeting on September 7, 2021
The Bogart City Council meets in open session on the first Monday of each month, usually in the Historic Agricultural Building. If you'd like to make your voice heard, you are welcome to attend. At the end of each city council session is an opportunity for citizens of Bogart to take the floor and voice any concerns or offer input about current policies and issues. The 2024 Calendar for Regular Session Council Meetings is posted on the Board at City Hall.
- 1 Recombination of lots – Diane Hunter
- 2 Planning Rep. Gavin Jordan - Ordinances
- 3 Election Superintendent Jenny Jordan
- 4 Dean Pannell
- 5 Proposed Millage Rate (Gross 7.294 less roll back 4.63= Net 2.664)
- 6 Paving of Deerwood Court