City Council Meeting on September 9, 2019
The Bogart City Council meets in open session on the first Monday of each month, usually in the Historic Agricultural Building. If you'd like to make your voice heard, you are welcome to attend. At the end of each city council session is an opportunity for citizens of Bogart to take the floor and voice any concerns or offer input about current policies and issues.
- Attending Officials:
- Terri Glenn
- John Larkin
- Brenda Acton
- Pamela McNair
- Terri Glenn
- Session was called to order at 7:00 PM
- Invocation was offered by Terri Glenn
Pam made a motion to accept the minutes of the August 5, 2019 as written. Seconded by Brenda. Votes: Unanimous
- Committee Reports:
Brenda is working on an updated list for recycling. John talked with Carter and Sloopeabout obtaining quotes for the sidewalk on Atlanta Highway and the brick wall that will be on Main Street. He has not received any numbers for the projects to date. Brenda visited Urban Chic Salonon Main Streetthis month to welcomethem to the City. Terri will have cards made for Dumpster Days on September 28 & 29. They will be mailed out next week.
- Agenda Items:
- Final Plat Approval for Bill Hargrove: Brenda made a motion to approve the final plat as presented for 211 Pine Valley Road. Seconded by Pam. Votes: Unanimous.
- Adoption of Resolution for Rhino Storage: Pam made a motion to Table until we can get clarification as to information that was submitted on the resolution. Seconded by Brenda. Votes: Unanimous.
- Reviewing of Quotes for Paving: John made a motion to table until more bids could be obtained. Seconded by Brenda. Votes: Unanimous.
- HVAC Maintenance for City Facilities: Brenda made a motion to table until more bids can be obtained. Seconded by Pam. Votes: Unanimous.
- Meeting was adjourned at 7:40 PM
- Minutes submitted by Terri Glenn