Historical Agricultural Center Bogart Facilities
Historical Agricultural Center
The Historical Agricultural Center was renovated in 2014, and is the recipient of the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation Award for Excellence in Rehabilitation. The multi-use building houses the Mayor and Council Offices, as well as the Bogart Museum.
Bogart's Historical Agricultural Center consists of two rooms named AG Building 1 and AG Building 2 and may be reserved for individual or group activities.
- Each room has a seating capacity of 50 each, or 100 total if you rent both rooms.
- There are 8 round tables and 4 rectangle tables available.
- There is a $150.00 Key/Security deposit, due when key is picked up for event (refundable if building is cleaned as recommended)
Daily rates are as follows:
- AG Building 1: $250
- AG Building 1 and AG Building 2: $375
- AG Building 1: $125
- AG Building 1 and AG Building 2: $250
NOTE: We do not rent AG Building 2 by itself because the restrooms are located within AG Building 1
For reservations, please contact City Hall.
How To Get In Touch
- 125 E. Thompson St.
Bogart GA 30622
Rental Requests Bogart, Georgia
Not all facilities are available to rent. If you have any questions, please contact City Hall.
8:00 - 11:45 PM